All work published on the STEAM Initiative website must uphold the Aggie Code of Honor and abide by the highest standards of academic integrity. The Aggie Code of Honor states that “Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those who do.”
By signing this form, you acknowledge that you have prepared the piece selected for digital publication by the following standards:
- The piece has been created in its entirety by you. It is your original work.
- Any original research appearing in this piece was conducted by you.
- Research results have not been fabricated or altered.
- Any collaboration in the preparation or development of this document has been noted.
- All sources consulted, paraphrased or quoted have been properly documented according to an accepted documentation style. (If in doubt, check with the Academic Success Center.)
- Ideas, processes, results and words appearing in this document are your own, unless otherwise cited.
- Any graphs, tables, figures or photographs are your original work or have been properly cited.
Please see the following Website for more information on the definition of academic integrity: