The winner of eSTEAM 2020 video contest is MD Mahedi Hasan.
The STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) initiative is excited to announce this year’s video contest with the theme “Being an Engineer During the Pandemic”. The contest is open to all TAMUQ students competing as individuals or in teams (up to 4 members).
How to enter the contest
• Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
• Send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, midnight.
• DO make your video less than 2 minutes long.
• DO make sure your video doesn’t include materials that violate copyrights, privacy, publicity, and intellectual property.
• DO make an original, fun, and creative video!
October 29 – video submission due
November 9 – winning videos will be announced via email.
First place – 1000 QAR/per video
The amount will be transferred to your bank account.
The winning video will be displayed on the STEAM website. In addition, the video will be shared on our social media (@tamuqsteam).
You may want to collaborate with faculty or staff on the video that addresses the given topic. Some faculty at TAMUQ have done research projects on combating the outbreak of coronavirus (check Al Maerifa Series on TAMUQ COVID19 Response).
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
The STEAM initiative is excited to announce winners of eSTEAM video contest with the theme of “What is it like to be an engineer?”
First place: “Engineers Are” by Abdullah Shaat and Jerahmeel Bautista
Second place: “Engineers: Expectation vs Reality” by Md Mahedi Hasan and Samih Elhaj
Third place: to be uploaded