The STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) initiative is excited to announce this year’s video and photo contest with the theme “What is it like to be an Aggie?”. The contest is open to all TAMUQ students competing as individuals or in teams (up to 4 members).
How to enter the contest
If you decide to submit a video:
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
Make sure your video is less than 2 minutes long, and doesn’t include materials that violate copyrights, privacy, publicity, and intellectual property. We expect you to make an original, fun and creative video!
- Send your video link to email@example.com by October 21, midnight.
If you want to submit a photo:
- You are allowed to submit up to 4 entries.
- The photographer must be the copyright holder.
- Photos should be approximately 2500 px x 1700 px.
- Make sure your photo follows this year’s theme.
- Send us your photo/photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21, midnight.
Best video – 750 QAR/per video
Best photo – 500 QAR/per photo
The amount will be transferred to your bank account.
The winning video and photo will be displayed on the STEAM website. In addition, they will be shared on our social media (@tamuqsteam).
The winner of eSTEAM 2021 video and photo contest is MD Mahedi Hasan.
Video “What is it like to be an Aggie?”
“To be an Aggie is to be united”.
The winner of eSTEAM 2020 video contest is MD Mahedi Hasan.
The STEAM initiative is excited to announce winners of eSTEAM video contest with the theme of “What is it like to be an engineer?”
First place: “Engineers Are” by Abdullah Shaat and Jerahmeel Bautista
Second place: “Engineers: Expectation vs Reality” by Md Mahedi Hasan and Samih Elhaj
Third place: to be uploaded